11/20 Butler Bears Football
Tonight in Butler Bears Football the Bears took on the St.Pius Warrior at the st. pius school in the quarter finals . The Warriors took the win tonight with a final score of
Butler Bears 6
St. pius Warriors 14
The Butler Country Club is seeking applications for a Clubhouse Manager.
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and references to:
P.O. Box 226
Butler, MO 64730
The ideal candidate would be responsible for delivering an exceptional membership experience
by maintaining a culture of outstanding service in all clubhouse areas.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
● Complete accountability for results in the following areas:
○ Clubhouse Operations (including food and beverage)
○ Membership Experience
○ Clubhouse Culture & Climate
○ Clubhouse Employees
● Oversees hiring of qualified personnel for hire in clubhouse positions and produces
performance appraisals, recommendations, etc.to the Board
○ Approves and executes schedules for all hired clubhouse personnel
● Implements and enforces all Butler Country Club policies
● Performs opening and closing manager duties as necessary
● Maintains contact with the Butler Country Club Membership through a “hands on” and
visible management style
● Represents the Butler Country Club in the desired fashion to guests, clients,
Members, and to the general public.
● Receives, investigates, and acts upon complaints from Butler Country Club Members,
guests, and employees
● Produces and maintains daily sales reports for food and beverage, and additional
sales reports for events at the Butler Country Club
● Participates in on-going facility inspections throughout the Butler Country Club to
assure that cleanliness, safety, and other services are consistently attained
● Conducts daily walk-throughs of the clubhouse and surrounding outside areas
● All other duties assigned by the Butler Country Club Board
Full Time Position
Pay negotiable with experience
The safety of our customers and employees is of utmost importance to Adrian Bank.
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise in our communities, effective Monday, November 23, 2020 all Adrian Bank lobbies will be closed to walk in traffic. We will offer appointments if a customer needs enter the bank to conduct in person business (close a loan, access safe deposit box, open a new account, etc.).
Drive-thru banking will be available at all three Adrian Bank locations. As always, you can access your accounts 24 hours a day through online banking and through our mobile banking app. In addition, we recently added remote deposit capture to our portfolio of services. If you wish to learn more about remote deposit capture or want to sign up for it, visit our website at www.adrianbank.com. Click on the “Mobile Banking is Here!” tab and proceed to sign up for this product.
Business operations will continue as normal. We will still be available to answer any questions, or to assist with your lending needs. Please contact your loan officer if you need to discuss your current loan, a new loan, or to schedule an appointment to meet. To access your safe deposit box, or for face-to-face appointments, please call 816-297-2194.
For up-to-date information, please visit www.adrianbank.com. You can also contact the bank at 816-297-2194 or through the “Contact Us” section of our website.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to assist our customers, employees, and our community in helping contain the spread of COVID-19. Our community and country have faced challenges in the past and we are confident we can get through this together. Adrian Bank Management