1st Annual Fast and Furious Scavenger Hunt hosted by Poplar Heights Farm, Saturday, July 9th, 6:30 pm, Butler Courthouse Gazebo. $50 entry fee per 4 person team, limit of 20 teams, must be 21 to participate. Deadline to register and pay is Friday, July 1st, call 660-200-5620. Any pictures taken must include all team members. All items and pictures must be brought to Poplar Heights Farm for verification. Prizes will be awarded to each member of the winning team. Proceeds go to Poplar Heights Farm for ongoing farm projects. 1st Annual Fast and Furious Scavenger Hunt, Saturday, July 9th.
Day: June 23, 2022
Patricia Pike Bates County Fair Breakfast
Patricia Pike will host a free breakfast for Citizens and
Exhibitors on Wednesday, July 6th during the Bates County Fair. Your State Representative,
Patricia Pike invites you to enjoy biscuits and gravy, eggs and pastries. Plus exhibits for
summer and fall area activities provided by guests from Poplar Heights Farm,
Bates County Museum, Papinville Historical Society, MO Conservation
Department and more. Free Missouri Travel Guides and Maps. Check to see if
you have unclaimed money from the State of MO. That’s a free breakfast for citizens and exhibitors on
Wednesday morning, July 6 from 7:00 to 8:30 a.m. At the Bates County Fair
Grounds Bingo Pavilion. As Representative Pike completes her final term, she
invites you to stop by for a complimentary breakfast and free Missouri
Resources. This ad paid for by Patricia Pike for State Representative-126, Barney Fisher, Treasurer.
Bates County Fair: Little Miss and Mister Wanted
The Bates County Fair 2022 is now accepting registration for
Little Miss and Mr. Bates County
1. All Bates County boys and girls must be ages 4-6 years old
by July 1, 2022, to be eligible.
2. Little Miss and Little Mr. Bates county winners will be chosen by a vote of the public. A ballot box will be provided the night of the Bash. Kendra Stewart of Bev and Fran will have a booth set up for candidate voting. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to vote! Candidates will be introduced the night of the Bates County Fair Bash after the Fashion Revue awards. Voting will end at 9:00 pm
3. Little Miss and Little Mr. Bates County Candidates are encouraged to ride in the Fair parade but are not required. Parents are responsible for providing their own transportation in the parade.
5. Little Miss and Mr. Bates County will be announced during the Super Teen Contest on Wednesday, July 6th.
6. Winners shall receive a $100 cash prize.
7. Duties shall consist of being crown bearer for the Bates County Fair Queen and Princess coronation Friday, July 8th during the Junior Livestock Auction.
8. If you are interested, please pre-register by sending us a message on our FB messenger. Someone will call you to confirm your registration for your child!