Christmas in the Country Schedule
8 a.m. – Noon: Businesses Open with Special Christmas in the Country Specials include:
· Kreisler’s Country Pharmacy
· Petal’s West
· 3 Wishes
· Cork and Keg
9:00 a.m. – Noon: Appleton City Library Open House
· Raffle items including a $100 gift certificate available to WIN!
9:00 a.m.: 1st Christian Church Country Store of Homemade Food & Crafts (100 S. Chestnut St)
9 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Appleton City Depot/Durley Hotel Handcrafted Shop (sponsored by Appleton City Museum)
Featuring: Julie Davis – hand-crafted candies, chocolates, etc…, Tom Holt – handcrafted wooden toys, Lyndsi Davis-Rivera – Old Mill Designs Print with Christmas in the Country apparel, doll clothes, and other hand-made items.
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.: 1st Annual Appleton City PTO Holiday Shopping Extravaganza Appleton City Elementary Gym
Starting at 9:00 a.m. – come out for muffins, hot tea selections, etc.. by Lana Monard with Kyanne’s Cupcakes then enjoy a delicious loaded baked potato served by the local 4-H club in the cafeteria!
Also available, Christmas Pictures were taken by Mikki Foster (affordable packages available).
ACMSVC – Cookbooks, Appleton Cityopoly games and Appleton City Purple Heart postcards, Junkyard Dog & Pup, LipSense, LulaRoe, Mary Kay, Magnabilities Jewelry, Monat, P!PHANY (formerly Honey & Lace), Rustic Honey Mobile Boutique, Rodan + Fields, Scentsy, Tupperware Nancy Conard – Handcrafted children’s clothing and toys, Furniture by Nelma, Pampered Chef, Christmas Pictures (packages available) – Mikki Foster, Zion Lutheran Church – Cookbooks, Kyanne’s Cupcakes – Lana Monard
· FREE pictures with Santa – 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Sponsored by AC Senior Citizens, Inc.)
· Hudson 4-H Loaded Baked Potato Bar – Serving from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Sponsored by Hudson Hustler’s 4-H Club); Serving in the school cafeteria; $6/potato w/ pre-orders and deliveries available.
· 6th Annual ACMSVC Holiday Wreath Silent Auction – Place bids from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in the elementary gym (Sponsored by AC Main Street Vision Committee). Wreath winning bids will be announced at 1:00 p.m. (need not be present to win).
· Dusti’s Dance Academy performance and bake sale – Bake sale beginning at 9:00 a.m. until sold out and performances on stage beginning at 11:00 a.m. (Combo 1 and Pop Stars/Poms), 11:30 a.m. (Princess and DDA & Co. 1 & 3), 12:00 p.m. (Combo 2, Dance Stars and DDA & Co. 2)
5:00 p.m.: 1st Christian Church Soup, Chili, Ham & Bean, Hot Dogs & Dessert Supper
6:00 p.m.: 1st Christian Church Community Holiday Music Come & Go