Sign Up for the Vaccine
As COVID-19 vaccines become more available, you may be able to get the vaccine at local pharmacies or health departments. BCMH holds vaccine clinics when we receive a supply. BCMH Vaccine clinics are by appointment only.
- Sign up for Bates County Memorial Hospital’s contact list for the COVID-19 vaccine by calling our COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline: 660-200-7046.
- Use Missouri’s COVID-19 Vaccine Navigator, a secure online registry tool for all Missouri residents to sign up for the vaccine. Those who do not have online access may call Missouri’s COVID-19 hotline at 877-435-8411.
What will the CoVID-19 Vaccine Cost?
Patients will have no out-of-pocket cost to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
Learn about COVID-19 vaccines from trusted sources.
- Missouri’s vaccine website – mostopscovid.com
- Bates County Health Center
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs from KU Health System
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs from the Missouri Hospital Association (MHA)
- Beware of scams related to COVID-19 vaccines. Learn more from Medicare.gov