Beginning the week of September 13th, the City of Butler will start this year’s road overlay project. It’s expected to last 2-3 weeks. This project is estimated to cost over $340,000 paid for by the ½ cent transportation sales tax. The streets to be fixed were selected based on condition and amount of traffic.
- Main Street from Mill North to City Limits
- High Street from Mill to Fort Scott
- Delaware Street from Fort Scott to Nursery
- Vine Street from Fulton to Havannah
- Havannah Street from Vine to Fort Scott
- Dakota Street from Main to Broadway
Residents should prepare for alternate routes and parking accomodations during this time.