Butler Structure Fire

butler fire dept

On Tuesday, October 29 at 6:42 a.m. the Butler Fire Department was dispatched to a residence on the 300 block of west Harrison for a report of fire coming from the roof.  Fire was placed under control at 7:10 a.m. with heavy fire and smoke damage throughout the structure.

Cause of the fire appeared to be accidental in nature.  Units were released from the scene at 8:50 a.m.

Assistance was given by Butler Police and Bates County EMS.  All occupants were out of the residence upon arrival.  There were no injuries.

There were no working smoke detectors in the residence.  If you do not have a working smoke detector, contact your local fire department.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *