The Cass County Fair is seeking qualified and passionate young women to participate in the 2018 Cass County Fair Queen Pageant on Saturday, July 7th at the Pleasant Hill High School.
Some of the requirements to compete in the 2018 Cass County Fair Queen Pageant include the following:
- be a resident of Cass County
- be between the ages of 17 and 22 on September 1, 2018
- complete the official entry form
- pay the $25 entry fee at time of entry form turn-in
- submit a 5×7 color photograph of themselves
Entries must be postmarked no later than June 25, 2018. Entries may be sent to:
Chairperson Sandy Bradshaw
700 North King Terrace
Harrisonville, MO 64730
The 2018 Cass County Fair Queen Pageant will be held on Saturday, July 7th at the Pleasant Hill High School. Interviews for the pageant will be held on Saturday afternoon with each contestant having a specific time to interview.
The 2018 Cass County Fair Queen will receive a scholarship, $350 cash, and will represent Cass County at the Missouri State Fair in August.