The City of Butler will reopen City Hall on April 12th, 2021. Based upon State guidelines the following recommendations are in effect until further guideline modifications from the State is given.
• It is highly encouraged that all patrons wear masks upon entering City Hall.
• Maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more while in City Hall.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID please don’t enter the establishment.
Council Meetings and Committee Meetings
• It is recommended that everyone maintain social distancing when at the meeting.
• If social distancing is not an option, it is highly recommended that masks be worn.
• Seating should be arranged so that maximum distancing is maintained.