BCMH now offers drive-through COVID-19 testing for patients of its’ Family Care Clinics in the hospital Ambulance Bay, Monday through Friday. TESTING IS NOT FREE. Patients are required to schedule an appointment through the Family Care Clinics.
Hospital leadership added this COVID-19 testing location to offer patients greater privacy during testing, as well as a protected location for patients and staff during inclement weather.
- COVID-19 testing performed in the Ambulance Bay is by appointment only through Family Care Clinics by calling 660-200-3627.
- Patients will be screened on the phone to determine if they qualify for COVID-19 testing.
- To qualify for COVID-19 testing, patients must be either be experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms or have had a positive exposure.
- Appointments for testing each day are limited.
- Car-side testing will continue to be offered at each Family Care Clinic in Adrian, Butler and Rich Hill, by appointment only.
- Scheduling staff will help patients with the appropriate or available location for COVID-19 testing.
- Testing is not free. Patient/Insurance will be responsible for payment for testing.
Schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing with Family Care Clinics at 660-200-3627.