ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
BATES COUNTY BROADCASTING COMPANY
The purpose of the Equal Employment Opportunity Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the Federal Communication Commission’s EEO Rule. This report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit and is required to be placed in public inspection files of the station and posted on the station’s website, if applicable.
The FCC’s EEO Rule requires that this report contain the following information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station(s) comprising the Station Employment Unit during the applicable period.
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(1)(ii) of the EEO Rule, which should be separately identified by name, address, contact person, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, if applicable.
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the applicable period.
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the applicable period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies.
5. A list and brief description of any initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.
(For information on how to receive future full-time job vacancy information, please see the bottom of this page.
Full-time Job Vacancy Notification
Bates County Broadcasting Co. and KMAM-AM/KMOE-FM Radio are actively involved in the process of notifying interested organizations of full-time job vacancies. If your organization is involved with seeking opportunities for job seekers and you would like to receive future notices about full-time job vacancies at Bates County Broadcasting Co. or KMAM/KMOE Radio, then please give us a call at (660) 679-4191 or write to:
Attn: Melody Thornton
800 E. Nursery St
Butler, MO 64730
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: (660) 649-4193
Please include your organization name and contact information including fax and e-mail information. KMAM/KMOE Radio is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.