Flue Fire in Butler

This Press Release is from the Butler Fire Department

At 10:06pm on Monday, November 1st the Butler Fire Department was notified of a flue fire at 603 W. Ft. Scott Street in Butler.

On arrival the Butler Fire Department found a small amount of fire and sparks coming from the top of the Chimney from the 2 ½ story residential structure.

The fire was extinguished without damage to the inside or the outside of the structure. The Butler Fire Department was on the scene around one hour.

Subscribe to 921News

Enter your email address to subscribe to 921News and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 255 other subscribers

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest