Ellett Memorial Hospital is hiring a full-time Paramedic in Appleton City.
Applicant must be able to work 24-48 hour shifts as scheduled. Applicant will be trained to work on Ambulance.
Requirement for this Paramedic position at Ellott Memorial Hospital include:
- BLS, ACLS and Pals are Required.
- Interrelationships: Nursing staff members, physicians, ancillary departments, and Administration.
- Applicant must be able to do moderate to heavy lifting and pulling with proper body mechanics, capable of working under pressure and in conditions of frequent interruptions, to operate an ambulance in a variety of external environments or road conditions and able to function in an unpredictable scene situation.
- Applicant may be exposed to chemicals and human body fluids, occasional exposure to violent and combative patients.
- Applicant must possess mental and physical health to meet demands of position.
- Responsible to: EMS Supervisor/CNO
Submit application and resume for this Paramedic position to Heather Payton, HR
Ellett Memorial Hospital is an EOE