Grand Country Music Hall in Branson will be putting together plans to open closer to Memorial Day weekend. The Music Hall will be starting out with fairly limited show schedules in May, then returning to full operation mid-June pending any further mandated Reopening Orders.
At this time, this is the tentative plans for Grand Country Music Hall:
• May 29 – Amazing Pets returning (weekends)
• June 10 – Grand Jubilee returning
• June 11 – New South Gospel opening
• June 12 – Branson Country USA returning
• June 17 – Comedy Jamboree returning
• June 21 – Ozarks Gospel returning
• June 28 – Ozarks Country returning
• September 9 – Down Home Country opening
All Grand Country Music hall plans are contingent upon mandated requirements from the Missouri State Department of Health and Senior Services Reopening order. For more information go to grandcountry.com.