HEIGHTENED SAFETY MEASURES AT BCMH DUE TO COMMUNITY TRANSMISSION
Due to a sharp increase in community transmission rates, Bates County Memorial Hospital has reinstated heightened pandemic safety measures within the hospital and Family Care Clinics.
- Screening is required for all who enter the hospital and clinics, including COVID-19 related questions, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are required for all who enter hospital and clinic facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
- At this time, all Family Care Clinic patients with COVID-19 symptoms will be seen at the High Street Drive-Thru Clinic at 706 S. High Street, Butler, MO 64730.
- One visitor allowed per inpatient per day for a non-COVID patient.
- Two visitors allowed per inpatient, COVID and non-COVID, on care and comfort (end-of-life care).
- No children under age 12 except as a patient with an appointment.
- No companion for patients of Outpatient Specialty Clinics or Family Care Clinics. If a patient requires an assistant, caregiver, parent or guardian to accompany them, staff will decide on a case-by-case basis.
- Hospital hours: The hospital’s north/front entrance is open from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please use the emergency department entrance during nights and weekends.
These are emergent policies and are subject to change as our local situation evolves. We are thankful for the kindness and flexibility of our patients and their families as we work together to protect our hospital and community.
Visit the BCMH website before your next visit to review our current Patient and Visitor Guidelines: http://www.bcmhospital.com/covid-19-visitor-policy/