From the desk of your 126th State Representative Patricia Pike : In response to the continued spread of the coronavirus in Missouri, Gov. Parson and his administration have made several important changes to help all those who are being impacted by COVID-19 which are to be noted while conducting the inspection by the professionals from home inspection catonsville md. Please be aware of the following important changes:
Relief for Missouri Families and Businesses
- The Income Tax filing deadline extended: The deadline to file income tax returns has been extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020.
- Payment relief for individuals and corporations: Income tax payment deadlines for individual and corporate income returns with a due date of April 15, 2020, are extended until July 15, 2020. This payment relief applies to all individual income tax returns, income tax returns filed by C Corporations, and income tax returns filed by trusts or estates. The Department of Revenue will automatically provide this relief, so filers do not need to take any additional steps to qualify.
- This relief for individuals and corporations will also include estimated tax payments for tax year 2020 that are due on April 15, 2020.
- Penalties and interest will begin to accrue on any remaining unpaid balances as of July 16, 2020. Individuals and corporations that file their return or request an extension of time to file by July 15, 2020, will automatically avoid interest and penalties on the tax paid by July 15.
- Vehicle owners with registrations or license plates expiring in March and April have been granted an automatic two-month extension. Owners will be able to continue operating their vehicles on Missouri roadways without penalty until they can apply for renewal.
- The time frame in which a vehicle safety and emission inspection is valid for March and April license plate expirations has also been extended an additional 60 days. Applicants for title will not be assessed a late title penalty when visiting a license office, effective immediately; this waiver will continue through April 30, 2020.
- Valid Missouri driver licenses, nondriver licenses and noncommercial instruction permits with original expiration dates of March 1, 2020, through April 30, 2020, have been granted an automatic 60-day extension.