Kansas FSA Hiring County Operations Trainee (COT) Positions

The Kansas Farm Service Agency (FSA) is seeking qualified candidates for employment opportunities at county office locations across Kansas. Kansas FSA is an exciting and rewarding place to start, build and/or continue your professional career. Support Kansas agriculture and join our team by applying for a position today.Applicants are currently being sought for full-time, permanent County Operations Trainees (COT’s).  These positions are our entry level training program that will be completed within a minimum 52-week training program.    Once the applicant has completed their 52-week training course, they will be expected to apply for entry level County Executive Director (CED) positions that are announced throughout the state.  Depending upon agency needs, candidates will be expected to relocate within the state when the training program is complete.  Applicants selected must sign an agreement to accept training assignment wherever located in the continental United States.The County Operations Trainee (COT) position offers benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave and flexible work schedules.The position vacancy announcements are posted on the USAJOBS website at www.usajobs.gov through which most federal employment applications must be submitted.  To apply, click on the link to submit your application:County Operations Trainee (COT) – Throughout Kansas – closes Tuesday, September 8, 2020Applicants interested in learning more about or applying for these positions should establish a user profile through www.usajobs.gov.  Profiles are required for most federal employment applications, and also offer the opportunity for interested individuals to search for positions by location and/or job titles, upload searchable resumes, and receive automated vacancy announcement updates.Questions? Please contact the Kansas State FSA Office at (785) 539-3531.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Toll-free Customer Service), (800) 877-8339 (Local or Federal relay), (866) 377-8642 (Relay voice users).