The Missouri State Fair was recently recognized for excellence in agriculture education, sponsorship, competitive exhibits and communications by the International Association of Fairs and Expositions (IAFE). The MSF was judged alongside other IAFE fairs and festival members of similar size, ranging in attendance from 250,000 to 500,000.
Among the list of awards includes the following first place wins in the following categories:
- Single-sided, flat promotional advertising
- Agriculture exhibitor events, awards, participation incentives or retention programs
- Procedure developed by Fair management to correct an issue or challenge related to an agricultural program
- Program designed to educate consumers/fairgoing public of a current agriculture or fair industry challenge
- Ag photo – equine
- Ag photo – ag education
- Ag photo – miscellaneous
- Any other ag program/exhibit
A complete list of awards received can be found on our website.
Thank you to all our partners and sponsors who helped support these events at the Fair. We truly couldn’t do what we do without you!