What: Vernon County Route O CLOSED between Halley Road and Indian Line Road north of Nevada to allow MoDOT crews to replace a deteriorating drain pipe underneath the road
When: 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21
- Vernon County Route O CLOSED only where crews are set up working
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zone, but will not be able to travel through the work zone
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)