Where: U.S. Route 54 at Robinson Creek east of Nevada in Vernon County
When: 7 a.m-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, beginning May 18 for up to three weeks. All lanes open to traffic during nighttime hours and on weekends.
What: MoDOT crews repairing steel supports under the bridge
- Route 54 reduced to one lane over Robinson Creek
- Traffic controlled by temporary signals when crews are working
- All lanes open to traffic during nighttime hours and on weekends
- Signs and message boards will alert drivers approaching the work zone
- No signed detour is planned
- Drivers should expect delays and look for alternate routes
Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule.