Small House Fire Sends One to the Hospital with Minor Burns

This morning, August 5th, the Butler Fire Department along with Bates County EMS and Butler Police Department were on the scene of a fire that occurred in the laundry room of a house at 409 S. Olive Street in Butler.

The fire is out at this time. One male subject was taken to Bates County Memorial Hospital by private vehicle for treatment of minor burns on his face and hands.

Fire crews remained on scene for a short period of time to help ventilate the house of smoke.

Courtesy of Mid-America Live News
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest